Saturday, October 10, 2015

26 Children's Winters Opens in Edinburgh

Another 26 project, this time in conjunction with the Edinburgh Museum of Childhood and the charity It's Good 2 Give.  The museum curators chose 26 objects - the organisers pulled 26 writers out of a hat (big hat!) - and we had 62 words (26 backwards) to write our response.

To read the resulting sestudes (i.e. 62 word pieces) you could visit the Museum of Childhood on the Royal Mile between now and the end of March 2016, or you could patiently wait until December, when they will each go online as part of this year's 26 Advent Calendar.





These were my objects - 

Bedtime-465.jpg

 - my mini-blog is here - and as soon as I can get a photo of my sestude in situ, I'll show you that too!

I love 26*!

* so-called because there are 26 letters in the alphabet.  Yes, I know it's obvious, but I had to ask when I first heard of it.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

great mini-blog ... and look forward to seeing the sestude (I had to look that one up when you first mentioned it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home