Sunday, May 10, 2015

In Search of Cheer

Things to be cheerful about, in spite of the election:

1.  I finished Treasure of the Black Cow and sent it to my agent.  (Now we wait and see!)

2.  I posted a blog on a genre and artists that I'd never paid attention to before and now am really, really excited about.  (History Girls)

3.  I'm going to visit my Patron of Reading school, the really, really, really wonderful Queensferry Primary, again next week - creative writing workshops with P6s and P7s, a lightning visit to P3s and a meeting with the local librarian to set up the Summer Reading Challenge.  (I love Queensferry Primary!)

4.  Piano Guys videos.  (Mission Impossible, 8 Cellos, I Want You Bach, Pachelbel's Canon ... I could go on.)


And, so, onwards, right?  Next book, here I come -

(Oh and here's a photo from Happy Valley in Orkney.  That might help too.)


2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Not a bad list of things to cheer, but the Orkney photo should include the bundled-in-everything-possible-against-the-cold Canadian sister to add verisimilitude to an otherwise beautiful spring scene.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Awed by your prolific output! :-) Time to sit and enjoy the bluebells, surely? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home