Sunday, December 08, 2013

Word Count? Well ... Hey Look! An Eagle!

Okay I got my nest wrong (see last week) as far as words written goes - you'd think I'd learn to stop doing that thing of saying "Oh well, rubbish this week but you will be AMAZED at me next week, you really will ..."  Instead of a concentrated chunk of head down, elbow to the grindstone literature, it has all been a little bit of this, and a little bit of that and probably, as Victor Borge would say, a bit more of this than that.  So I've decided to distract you with this:  


If you're smiling you can't scold me - that's the theory - and next week, well ... (I've got a cartwheeling soprano up my sleeve, just in case.)

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Gill Arbuthnott said...

Well, it distracted me! So funny - I look forward to the cartwheeling soprano (If you didn't just invent her...)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Oh she's real all right - I couldn't have made that up!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Oh that was fun, thank you Joan! Just what I needed first thing Monday morning! I think we're all looking forward to that cartwheeling soprano - although not, obviously if it will mean you have spent the week labouring in vain ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home