Sunday, July 21, 2013

If Not There, Then Where?


(image from www.allartnews.com)

This week I have been waving otter photos about on Girls Heart Books, being excited over Ozymandias on An Awfully Big Blog Adventure, meeting up with fellow writer Gill Arbuthnott, getting up to speed with family members who have, bizarrely, continued to have lives while I was away, organising a trip to Belfast and going to a really interesting lecture on James Guthrie's painting In the Orchard at the Art Gallery of Scotland.  And carrying on with the still nameless book.  I think I'm about half way through.  It will be interesting to see what the book thinks ...

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

There's a reason why each of us perceive ourselves as being the centre of the universe ... we'd get really dizzy otherwise ...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Though when it's my cat, she's right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home