Friday, April 05, 2013

Two Places I'm At

One:  The 2013 StAnza Poetry Festival is over now, but you can still get a look at the Farlin Exhibition, right up until 27th April.  It's in the lobby of the St Andrews Town Hall - just come in the door and turn left and there you'll be.  And for those of you who are not in striking distance, here are some photos by Chris Park of Sarah Riley's and my bit, including the cunning CD-player-tacked-to-the-wall that plays my voice reading my poems in English, and her voice reading them in Burra, one of the Shetlandic dialects.  Really adds to it, I think.  Our theme was Hands.









Two:  Hanging about with another photographer - Alfred Stieglitz this time - over at The History Girls.

This thing with photographs and photographers you may have noticed, over the last however many blogs?  Really not a problem.  I can stop any time I like.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

This is a beautiful display and I wish I could hear the poems.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Intriguing looking pics ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home