Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fabulous Foot Work!

I know I promised photos of the Great Grand Presentation Day (A Haiku or a Hundred Words) but I was only able to take any during the rehearsal and the pictures are, not to put too fine a point on it, rubbish. I'll see if I can get better ones from anyone else who was there on the day. But what I do have, thanks to the wonders of cropping, is a selection of Presentation Day Foot Work! P7 read their writing extremely well during the rehearsal and EVEN BETTER during the performance. I was well proud of them. And I'll tell you something else. I loved their feet.







Thank you Clovenstone Primary School for 3 great days and all the best in your new school next year!

Cheers, Joan.

P.S. Oh, and my blog for the 26Treasures project went up on their site this week. Come see it - and an ENORMOUS picture of me - here! (And if you fancied leaving a comment, I'd be very grateful - feels a bit lonely so far!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home