Friday, May 06, 2011

Prolific Cows in May




The Haiku or a Hundred Words project takes off this month, with Clovenstone Primary School, at the Edinburgh Zoo. (Hence the zoo pictures - I had a thoroughly enjoyable recce this weekend - now if only we can have as good weather ...) There will be more anon about this.

Girls Heart Books is up and running, and my first post is scheduled for Monday 9th May - go have a look see!

My next An Awfully Big Blog Adventure slot comes up on Sat. 14th May.

And I'm doing a guest Muse Monday blog on Katherine Roberts' site on the 23rd May which is, er, a Monday.

You may not know this, but, according to my rather ancient Brewers' Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, "The Anglo-Saxons called this month [i.e. May] thrilmilce, because then cows can be milked three times a day ..." Works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home