Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ribburta and the Mighty Mysterious Squirrel Affair


Something nice plopped through my letter box this week - 2 copies of the October Spider Magazine, with the second Ribburta story in it. (The first one was in the January issue - Ribburta and the Rootintootin' Highfalutin' Ballet Extravaganza.)

I love Rupert van Wyk's pictures.

And there's another Ribburta story still to come - Ribburta and the Run-Ragged Babysitting Disaster - full of danger, excitement, and many, many, many tiny green frogs ... I don't know when it's going to be published, and more van Wyk artwork is to be unveiled, but I can't wait!

Cheers, Joan.

P.S. Week One of my November On The Road went really, really well. Unfortunately, I picked up an unpleasant gut bug somewhere along the line which manifested just as I got home again, so I'm hoping hard that it will have cleared itself up before I'm off again in Week Two!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Lindsey Fraser said...

Get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home