Sunday, August 01, 2010

Please Hold ...


For those of you who don't live in Britain, this is the Test Card Girl who used to grace British TV screens when there was nothing on. Literally nothing on. Not the "There's nothing on" of modern day viewing. And I've popped her up there as a way of saying that, yet again, I'm sloping off. Not Switzerland this time. Given the flatness of the country round where my mother lives you might even say SO not Switzerland. Yes, it's my semi-annual stint in an old people's home, with not always reliable computer access. With any luck my post for An Awfully Big Blog Adventure will go up as scheduled on Thursday 5 August. And I will be back here posting in the flesh (an odd image that makes me think of horses) a week or so after that.

See you then!

Cheers, Joan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home