Saturday, April 17, 2010

Introducing Slightly Jones


The Slightly Jones Mysteries - The Case of the London Dragonfish. So new I haven't even seen a copy yet - not that I need to so much, since I already know the story. (The butler did NOT do it.) But it was out and about at the Federation of Children's Book Groups conference last weekend, and will be strutting its stuff at the London Book Fair this coming week. If you are at the Fair, please drop by the Catnip stand and give my girl a grin.

This week I'm doing a 2-hour writing workshop with 120 S1s (that's first year secondary for the non-Scottish among you). I'm not going to use the word "daunting" in case the teacher who invited me reads this and thinks she made a mistake! How about "an exciting challenge"? Yes, that should do. Please wish me luck with this exciting challenge ... Will report back next post.

Cheers, Joan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home