Friday, April 30, 2010

The Case of the London Dragonfish Page


When, all those years ago, I said excitedly that my new website was done, some world-weary soul replied, "A website is NEVER done." So killjoy. So right.

Never mind. The latest achievement is the page for The Case of the London Dragonfish, Book 1 of The Slightly Jones Mysteries. (It includes the answers to the quiz about Victorian London at the back of the book, so even better value than usual!) And we will definitely do a mini-site for the Slightly books at some point.

I'm off to Islay this week - looking forward to it enormously - and before then, it's high time I got the Links page updated ...

Cheers, Joan.

P.S. I don't know what colours the cover has come out in on your monitor, but if it's a quite harsh lime green and a Magaret Thatcher blue, be assured the real thing isn't like that. I don't know why I can't get the real colours to come out, but this limey one is everywhere. Never mind. It's still a great cover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home