Saturday, June 20, 2009

Loose Ends and the Ravelled Sleeve of Care

In the fine old tradition of those authors who tell you what actually did happen to the third character on the right after the dust settles - INSTEAD OF LEAVING YOU WONDERING LIKE SOME ROTTERS! - I've decided to use this post to tidy up some loose ends from earlier ones.

Here goes:

Slightly Foxed has now become Slightly Jones.

The Blackford Brownies made £283.52 for Book Aid International.

My travellers have come back from South Africa and Papua New Guinea in one piece (well, one piece each, to be accurate) and in spite of the quadrupling of cooking and laundry I am happy and relieved.

I am no further forward in getting myself a pair of glasses like Mma Makutsi.

The Disappearance of Malcolm Grey which I've written for Barrington Stoke, and which is due out next February, is now called The Night of the Kelpies.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but if you're worrying about any unknitted bits raised on this blog, please - don't just hate me. Let me know!

Cheers, Joan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home