Friday, September 05, 2008

Odd One Out at the Edinburgh Book Festival

Always a good idea to include audience participation - your challenge today is to guess which picture is the odd one out ...






I look forward to your answers.

Another thing that made me smile was the recent discovery of a wonderful review of The Seventh Tide in The Telegraph - not just any Telegraph, but the Calcutta Telegraph! I sent a thank you to the reviewer using the paper's Feedback bit which I really hope gets through. Please click here to have a look.

Callum and I are off to the Wow! 366 launch on Monday, so the next post will be about that - notice how carefully I'm not committing to an exact posting date ...

Till then, Cheers, Joan.

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

No signed book for the camel? These photos go together: instead of the elephant in the room, there's another large animal.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How nice to find you online! You haven't changed a bit. I can't wait to read your books - to myself and to my children. I'd love to catch up - ?

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

I'm happy to catch up with anybody who says I haven't changed - and who wants to read my books! - but all I have is your first name and no access to your profile. Er, who are you and how would I get in touch with you?

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, I'm not sure quite how this blog thing works; in any case, you can reach me at davidgibbs@comcast.net. It would be lovely to catch up; I think it's been nearly 30 years?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home