Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hold That Thought

Okay, let's focus a bit on Ely Plot - Book One of The Wickit Chronicles. I have a finished copy sitting right here beside me as we speak, which arrived this week - and a fine-looking volume it is too. Here's what the front cover looks like - which doesn't, of course, show you the spot laminations (groovy technical talk for the shiny bits). You'll just have to wait till 5 April to get your own copy and see that for yourselves.



I'm leaving for Canada on Thursday for a fortnight, so there will be no more blogs until we're into March. If you're looking for something to read while I'm gone, try this
link It'll take you to a fine collection of comments by some of the kids I met on the Questors tour. They're all great, but I want to quote just one, by Umar, from Windyknowe Primary, who says:

Oh and Joan should write more book because I believe she will then become a famous writer. I am forseeing that she will and good luck!


Okay, World, Hold That Thought!


Cheers, Joan.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home