Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'll Grind My Teeth to Bake my Bread ...

FINALLY this week, I've got back to writing Ice Road, which will be (if all things go to plan) Book Three of The Wickit Chronicles. Sadly this didn't happen before I managed to break one of my back teeth AGAIN. The last time I did myself this much damage was when my oldest son was in Africa. Editing Questors for the American market is, apparently, on a level with this in terms of dental stress.

On the other hand, my mum, who's partially sighted and knows practically nothing about the internet (though she does have a computer that will talk to her, in a sort of Steven Hawkings voice named Perfect Paul), phoned me this week to say that a friend had been on to this site and had read it out to her. She (my mum) just wanted me to know that she'd thoroughly enjoyed my glob.

I am starting a campaign to rename the entire system. Are you with me? A committee will be formed ...

Till then, dear friends, Carry On Globbing!

Joan.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Joan Lennon said...

Trust me, no eels have ever been harmed in the making of my meals, books, or glob site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home