Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What Do You Think?


Well, that's the cover - what do you think?!

It's on my web site now, too.

Here's an idea I had for my web site - how about putting in a section of Deleted Scenes? You know, all the things that editors take out for good editorial reasons, but writers get stroppy and tearful about losing. Would that be interesting to see?

Let me know what you think about that too!

Next post will be from Canada - I'm off to spend a fortnight with my mum, and will be suffering from homesickness for Scotland big time, so have a heart and drop me a line.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Davus said...

Hello from Edinburgh, city of literature or something like that. When are you coming home, I have people who want to steal/borrow copies of the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home